Monday, April 9, 2012

The Crushin' Russian - Part 2

Last weekend we made our first trip back to the Motherlode after staying away for the majority of the Fall due to the permadraw drama.  I wanted to get back on The Madness (more on this later) and Nadya wanted to get back on Ale-8-One to figure out the moves again.

After Nadya sent Tissue Tiger we drove over to the 'Lode so that I could get on my project (more on that later).  After I got down, I hung the draws on Ale-8-One so that Nadya could work on it again.  Our friend Stacy got on it first, who, by the way, went from standing in her apartment in Columbus to standing at the 'Lode in four hours flat.  You're either crazy or I drive like an old fart or both!  Nah, you're crazy!

After learning a few things from Stacy, Nadya got on the route.  No expectations.  She totally screwed up a few moves here and there but held on to get to the next resting jug.  Before we knew it she was at the last jug before the anchors.  Stacy and I looked at each other and smiled.  She isn't going to fall.  It's in the bag. 

She sent two rigs in one day.  First go on both of them.  Nice work.







No comments:

Post a Comment